- Getaway to beautiful British colonial hill town Pyin Oo Lwin
- Visit many beautiful waterfalls and National Kandawgyi Garden
- Experience many colonial buildings with horse Carriage.
Pick up from your Mandalay hotel and transfer to Pyin Oo Lwin (Maymyo) drive around 2 hours through beautiful scenic hills. Take a photo at downtown Purcell clock Tower. We will visit around many noteworthy colonial-style buildings such as Saint Church, the Candacraig hotel former Croxton Hotel which once used as a British club and Central markets by horse carriage for about 1 hour.
Visit 1.5 km south of the city National Kandawgyi Gardens, established in 1915 by Alex Rodger. Besides a lot of flowers and trees, it also contains the Nan Myint Tower. You can climb the stairs and enjoy the views from the top. If one garden is not enough for you, you can also visit the “National Landmarks Garden”. Flower Seeds are available if you want to carry them back to your home country.
After Lunch at local restaurant visit to Peik Chin Myaung Cave filled with many Buddha images and Pwe Kauk Fall, on the way, we will stop by at beautiful Shan villages. Transfer back to the Mandalay hotel.
> Rates and Conditions
79.00 $USD per person Guaranteed Departure minimum 2pax.
- All private transferring within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle
- Horse carriage fees
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Experienced English speaking local tour guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- 1 bottle drinking water and refreshing towel
For more information
- Pick up time (08:00 AM) Mandalay Downtown Hotels
- Pyin Oo Lwin Tour Duration is (8) hours long, Please bring sunglass and hats to protect from the sun.
Please bring some extra clothes(not the swimming suit) for keeping dry after out of the waterfalls.
- The voucher will be received after confirmation. Please check your date and pick up hotel locations are correct.
- For any last minutes booking, you should call our local hotline local tour operator number to check the availability.
- Dress Standard modest clothing. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Asian climate. Comfortable shoes are a must.
- Tour is available everyday minimum 2 person, Our tour price is base on two people with a private sedan car. Any Reservation can request more people and children.