Good Life Myanmar give commitment and always focus on customer service. Now we had passions about our work, we believe in our resources and art of Travels.
Good Life Myanmar Travels & Tours (Licence-T/I(YGN) 0726), a Good Life Myanmar Travels & Tours Company Limited (Registration No. 3771/2013-2014), incorporated under the laws of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar with its registered office at No.453, 7th Floor A, Thumana street, Thingangyun Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
We have created many Myanmar Itineraries with our passions, we are ready to share with you. We Believe in making memories with you in Myanmar Holidays. We specialize in Adventure, Luxury, Trekking around Hill Tribes, Cruise Excursions, Private Jet Tours, Overland Cross border tours and Tailor-made Tours around Myanmar (Burma). As a team we continuously travel around the Myanmar looking for one of a kind experiences and unique itineraries that will inspire our customers for their next trip and have a sustainable relationship and cherish for years to come.
Responsible travel is about respect and benefit to local people, their cultures, economy and the environment in Myanmar.
Our feature in our Good Life Myanmar trips include:
- Advising customer to donate poor child and people to local village areas.
- We do not sell dinner to our customer and benefit to local restaurant and shop owners.
- Using public transport where possible
- Buying locally produced food and drink, and purchasing souvenirs from local artisans
- Reducing plastic waste where possible
- Offering real life experiences which promote cross-cultural understanding
- We protect child from sex tourism.
- Protecting violent to animals and valuable species
- We don’t sell product which cannot be give any commitments to customer safety.
Rules and Regulation procedures in office as below:
- We only use energy savings light in our office lighting system.
- We do not use air conditioning machine while the weather is pleasant to work.
- Always using paper saving methods for our green environment.