Yangon Private Day Tour
> Tour Highlights
- Private tour for your group, All Tickets fees are included
- Enjoy the train and see the real rural lifestyle of people in Yangon
- Explore one of the biggest authentic Temple in Myanmar
- Walk around the century-old colonial buildings with British style architecture
- Visit to Chaukhtatgyi giant reclining Buddha
> Trip Itinerary
Meet our guide at your hotel and firstly drive to Kyeet Myin Dine railway station and takes 15 minutes ride of Yangon Circular Train. Stops at Yangon railway station and drive to visit Bogyoke Aung Sann Market (Scott Market – closed on every Monday) where you may find various Myanmar handicrafts, jade, jewelry, clothing and beautiful longyi.
Next, walking tour start from Sule Pagoda which is located in central downtown of Yangon. On the way, you can see Yangon City Hall, Independence Monument, Mahabandoola Park and many colonial buildings such as the former Immigration Department, High Court, New Law Courts, Custom House, General Post Office and ends at Strand Hotel, built by the Sarkies brothers in 1901.
Next stop is 70 meter long Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda giant reclining Buddha which is equal to the high of six storey building . In the Late afternoon, We will visit to Kandawgyi park which has great view to beautiful lake with Shwedagon pagoda background and Karaweik royal floating barge which was built in 1974.
And enjoy your sunset at magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda, have been built over 2,600 years ago, its golden stupa is the national Landmark of Golden Land Myanmar. It is always full of local people praying and make offerings, and a fascinating place to spend time watching the world go by. Our guide will show you around the pagoda complex with many temples, stupas and statues.
In the evening walk along the Little India and China Town to explore Burmese street foods and downtown life in Yangon. And return to your hotel.
1 Adult……………………….. 95 $USD per person
2 Adult……………………….. 65 $USD per person
3-4 Audlt…………………….. 60 $USD per person
> Tour Inclusion
- All private transferring within the tour by air conditioned vehicle
- Experience English speaking local tour guide
- Yangon Circular train fees
- Shwedagon Entrance fees
- 1 bottle drinking water and refreshing towel
- All taxes and service charges
- Tipping and gratuities are optional
- Personal expenses (soft drinks and others)
For more information
- Pickup time (08:30 AM) at Yangon Hotels.
- Tour Duration 7-8 hours.
- For any last minutes booking, you should call to our local hotline local tour operator number to check the availability.
- Dress Standard modest clothing when entering the temples. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the hot Yangon climate. Comfortable shoes are a must.
- Above prices are subject to availability and change. Price may varies according to surcharges, fees, taxes or currency exchange.