>Highlight of Bago
- The outside of Yangon city Htauk Kyant Local Market and Htauk Kyan war cemetery.
- Watching many monks lining up for lunch in Kyakhatwine Monastery in Bago, and how they eat in little round tables.
- Shwe Tha Lyaung, one of the largest reclining Buddha image in Myanmar.
- A splendid view over Bago city from Hinthagon Paya Hill.
- The tallest Pagoda Shwe Maw Daw and many other reclining Buddha to see.
- A Kambawzathadi Royal Palace of Former Myanmar Kingdom
Pick up from your hotel at Yangon and 2 hour drive to Bago, formerly known as Hanthawaddy of Mon Kingdom in 15th century. On the way, stop at Htauk kyant busy local Market and Htauk kyant War cemetery.
Highlights of Bago includes such as the four Giant Buddha images of Kyaik pun Pagoda built by King Dhammaceti in AD 1475. And The Kyakhatwine Monastery, a place where many monks live while studying Buddha’s literature, and the largest reclining Buddha of Shwe Tha Lyaung located in the west of Bago, Hinthagon Pagoda which was built on a hillock by the great Hermit U Khanti in AD 1924, the huge reclining Buddha of Sein Tha Lyaung.
Enjoy Myanmar cuisine lunch at local restaurant. Continue to the Shwemawdaw Pagoda, one of the most venerated pagodas in Myanmar with 375 feet height and the excavation site and restoration work of Kanbawzathadi, the palace of famous King Bayint Naung. Kanbawzathadi Palace site includes Bumble Bee Throne Hall (believed that this throne room was used as the King’s sleeping room), Royal Audience Hall located at the center of city wall, Teak-post Museum which displayed teak-posts found from Kambawzathadi palace site excavation and Hanthawaddy Archaeological Museum with octagonal shape, about 300 artifacts are displayed. Transfer back to Yangon and drop off at your hotel.
> Rates and Conditions
*All prices valid until 31 March 2018.
1 pax………………………140.0 $USD per person
2 pax………………………..82.0 $USD per person
3-4 pax……………………..70.0 $USD per person
5-7 pax……………………..50.0 $USD per person
- All private transferring within the tour by air conditioned vehicle
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Experience English speaking local tour guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- 1 bottle drinking water and refreshing towel
- Include Pick up downtown hotel and Drop off around Yangon
For more information
1. Pick up time (08:00 AM) at your Yangon Hotels.
2. Bago Tour Duration is 7-8 hours long, Please bring sun glass and hat to protect from the sun.
3. Voucher will be received after confirmation. Please check your date and pick up hotel location are correct.
4. Our tour price is base on Two person with private sedan car. Any Reservation can request for more people and child.
5. For any last minutes booking, you should call to our local hotline local tour operator number to check the availability.
6. Dress Standard modest clothing. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Bago climate. Comfortable shoes are a must.