> Overview of Golden Rock Day Tour
- The most famous sacred Buddhist Golden Rock Kyaik Hti Yoe Pagoda
- Busy morning Htauk Kyant Local Market
- Htauk Kyan War II Cemetery
> Trip Itinerary
Early morning, pick up from your Yangon hotel and start your trip to Kyaiktiyoe pagoda about (3 hours) on the way we will stop at Htauk Kyunt Local Market to discover how they trade. On arriving at the foot of the Golden Rock Kyaik Hti Yoe Pagoda, we will take the truck from Kinpun base camp to the pagoda. On arriving on the platform of the Pagoda, you will enjoy a full day to explore the surrounding areas of the Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda. If you would like to do some light walking you will be able to do that here. Around the pagoda, there are many other places of interest to see.
This time will allow you to see the daily lives of the people and monks who live in these mountains. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before taking an evening stroll along the long row of shops to peruse for souvenirs. After having lunch, back to Kimpum base camp. Final stop at Htauk Kyan War II Cemetery since 1945.
Then drive back to Yangon and transfer to your hotel.
> Rates and Conditions
*All prices valid until 31 March 2018.
1 pax………………………..220.0 $USD per person
2 pax………………………..125.0 $USD per person
3-4 pax……………………..109.0 $USD per person
5-7 pax……………………… 73.0 $USD per person
- Private transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at the hotel.
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Truck fees to Golden Rock
- Professional English Speaking local guide
- Free mineral waters and refreshing towel
We can arrange an overnight tour at Golden Rock Pagoda. Please send an email for more information.
For more information
- Pick up time (07:00 AM) and Drop at Yangon Hotel.
- Golden Rock day trip duration is (9-10) hours long, Please bring sunglass and hats to protect from the sun.
- For any last minutes booking, you should call our local hotline local tour operator number to check the availability.