Yangon- Golden Rock – Hpa an – Mawlamyine – Dawei
See the best places on southern Myanmar for 7 Days Discovery Adventures. You will experiences off the beaten tourist trails in Hpa An, big islands of Mawlamyine and beautiful beaches in Dawei. It is an extension of our Classic Myanmar highlight tour which is ending in Yangon.
Day 1: Yangon Arrival
Our company representative will meet you from Yangon international airport and transfer to your hotel which will live in the colorful downtown area of Yangon. In the evening you will meet the rest of the group and go out for dinner together.
Day 2: An Overland trip to Golden Rock and Hpa An (Breakfast, Lunch)
- Golden Rock
Our Adventure trip to Golden rock start from Yangon through Bago Division, you will see many rubber plantation in mon state before arriving at base camp. We will take a crazy open air truck to the top of the mountain. You will see the most famous pilgrimage site of Burmese Buddhists, enjoy the panoramic view with Golden Rock before proceeding to the next destination Hpa An.
Upon arrival to the Hpa An hotel check-in and visit Shwe Yin Myaw pagoda, Hpar Pu mountain to the other side of the river by boat and bat cave. After that our tour will end in a local restaurant where you can have beer and dinner.
Day 3: Hpa An Cycling and Sadan Cave (Breakfast, lunch)
Cycling is the best ideal way to explore on the flat country route around Beautiful mountains of Hpa An and amazing Buddha caves. You will have two options for a half-day cycling 35 km and a full day cycling tour 60km to Sadan Cave. If you prefer to do half-day, we arrange transportation to Sadan Cave in the afternoon.
As our cycling route pass through many Kayin local villages, you will have a fantastic experience with the locals and their unique culture.
Day 4: Hpa an – Mawlamyine by boat (Breakfast, Lunch)
- Walking Stick workshop in Ywalut, Bilu Island
In the morning, we take a ride on the small boat around 3-4 hour to Mawlamyine, on the way we stop at the local village and visit U Na Oak Monastery since colonial times. Upon arrival to Mawlamyine, you will have many chances to take epic photoshoots around many colonial buildings in the city which were also featured in the Rudyard Kipling poem.
In the afternoon, our guide will take you to the Bilu island which means Orge Island, to see many local workshops making smoking pipes for Dunhill, rubber band, hats, walking sticks and chalkboard making.
Day 5: Mawlamyine – Than Phyu Zayat – Dawei (Breakfast, Lunch)
Today we take a 6-hour drive to Dawei, on the way stop at Than Phyu Zayat war cemetery which contains 3771 graves of Allied prisoners of World War 2 during the British colonial times. Continue to Dawei and dinner will be served with delicious seafood.
Day 6: Island Day Tour – Trek and snorkeling (Breakfast, Lunch)
Early morning we will have breakfast on board and one hour trip to Mosco’s wildlife sanctuary island with spectacular coral reefs on the way to jetty stop at the big fishing village. After snorkeling and swimming, lunch will serve with delicious Seafood Barbecue. Then we take a short trek through the forest to the other side of the island.
Before the sun goes down, we head back to the Dawei and watch the beautiful sunset of the Dawei Peninsula from the boat.
Day 7: Hotel Check-out (Breakfast)
Hotel checks out at any time or anything you decide, our guide will be helping hand before he heads back to Yangon.
- 6 nights hotel accommodation in clean 3-star hotel accommodation with Twin/ Double sharing
- Meals and Beverages as mentioned in the itineraries (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All boat fees in Hpa an, Mawlamyine and Dawei
- All activities as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle.
- English Speaking Professional Tour Guide from Yangon
- All entrance and sightseeing fees as mentioned
- Two bottles of water bottles and Towel per day
- Government tax 5% & services charge
- International flights to Yangon
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Myanmar E Visa
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities (optional)
- Single supplement
- Any other things that are not mentioned in Inclusion
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, etc.
Pricing and Booking Condition
-Travelers must settle at least 30% payment to secure the booking and the balance may settle before 45 days of travel date.
-Sightseeing with AC Van and all the other activities are private.
-Mentioned prices are net, We accept Bank Transfer TT or credit card via secure SSL payment Gateway.
-No hidden fees in mentioned prices and services.
–Please see our detail booking terms and conditions.