Sagaing Inwa Amarapura Mingun Tour Highlights:
- Fantastic View at Sagaing Hill
- Horse cart tour at Inwa Ava
- U bein Teak Bridge
- Hsinbyume Pagoda in Mingun
Sagaing Inwa Amarapura Mingun Tour Itinerary:
Pick up from your airport and proceed to drive to Sagaing hill across the Ayeyarwaddy River and will see the rural life of Myanmar People. On the top of Sagaing hill, a retreat for some monks and nuns, there are over 500 Monasteries in Sagaing hill. visit a U Min Thonesal Pagoda.
Inwa (also known as Ava), a former royal capital of Myanmar Kingdom located on the confluence of the Ayeyarwaddy River and Myitnge River. After a 3 minute boat ride by crossing a small river you will ride a horse cart for the visit. You will be led to the Maha Aungmyabonsan Monastery, and the Nanmyint Tower before heading to Bargayar monastery. Visit to world longest U bein teak bridge in amarapura.
In the afternoon, transfer to jetty and visit Mingun by boat exploring the Ayeyarwaddy river around 1 hour. Then proceed to the Unfinished Pagoda, Mingun Pahtodawgyi was built King Bodaw Paya and Mingun Bell is about 90 tons of the second-largest ringing Bell of the world. Near visit the most beautiful Hsinbyume Pagoda or Myatheindan pagoda was built Queen Hsinbyume.
Transfer back to your Mandalay Hotel.
1 Adult……………………….. 120 $USD per person
2 Adult……………………….. 75 $USD per person
3-4 Adult…………………….. 60 $USD per person
- All private transferring within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle
- Experience English speaking Mandalay local tour guide
- All boat fees
- Ava Horse cart fees
- 1 bottle drinking water and refreshing towel
- Tipping and gratuities are optional
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses (soft drinks and others)
Pick up information:
- We offer complimentary pick up and drop at any Mandalay Hotels.