Day 1: Pyin Oo Lwin Arrival (Lunch)
Pick up from your Mandalay hotel and transfer to Pyin Oo Lwin (MayMyoe Town) around 67 Km from Mandalay through beautiful scenic hills. Pyin Oo Lwin is a former British hill town and founded by the British government in 1896.
First, we take 15 minutes to walk where we can see the view of Anisakan waterfall from a beautiful resort.
Next, take a photo stop at Purcell Cock Tower, the clock in this tower is reported to copy the chimes of Big Ben.
Visit around Colonial- style buildings and central market by horse carriage for about 2 hours. After lunch at a local restaurant visit to Peik Chin Myaung Cave and Pwe Kyauk Fall. We will visit shan villages on the way to Pwe Kyauk Fall to see an authentic way of Shan people life and plantations.
Transfer to hotel and check-in rest for tomorrow train ride to Gokteik Viaduct.
Day 2: Gokteik Viaduct (Lunch)
Early morning our driver pick up from your hotel at 7:30. Transfer to Train station for 8:30 train to Hsipaw, takes about 4 hours ride to see Gokteik viaduct which is a magnificent steel bridge the masterpiece of British engineering. Our car will wait at NwangPang station and transfer back to the Mandalay Hotel.
Price is 244.00 $USD per person Guaranteed Departure minimum 2pax
- All private transferring within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Train ticket
- One night at Aureum Palace Pyin Oo Lwin or similar hotel with breakfast
- Experience English speaking local tour guide
- 2 Lunch at Myanmar cuisine restaurant
- 1 bottle drinking water and refreshing towel every day
For more information:
- Pickup time (08:30 AM) Mandalay Hotels
- You will receive an invoice after confirmation. Please check your date and pick up hotel locations are correct.
- For any last minutes booking, you should call our local hotline local tour operator number to check the availability.
- Dress Standard modest clothing. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Asian climate. Comfortable shoes are a must.
- Our Tour available every day minimum of 2 people, Our tour price is based on two-person with a private sedan car. Any Reservation can request more people and children.
- The above prices are subject to availability and change. Price may vary according to surcharges, fees, taxes or currency exchange.