- Phowintaung Caves
- Thanboddhay Pagoda
- Bodhi Tahtaung Buddha site
Monywa Day Tour Itinerary:
Pick up from Mandalay hotel at 08:00 am, day trip starts with the roughly 3-hour drive from Mandalay to Monywa, passing by Myint Mu. Visit Phowintaung Caves, a Buddhist cave complex built into the rocks that’s home to relics dating back hundreds of years. Then visit a restaurant for lunch before continuing your tour to Thanboddhay Pagoda, the most popular attraction in the city. See the thousands of small Buddha images inside the temple, and then visit Bodhi Tahtaung Buddha site including seated Buddha statues under a bodhi tree, 129 meters high Lay Kyun Sakkya standing buddha statue and 101 meters length reclining buddha statue.
Transfer back to your Mandalay hotel and arrive in the evening.
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Private round-trip transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission – Po Win Daung Caves
- Water and Refreshing towel
- Tipping gratuities
- Personal Expenses
Pick up information:
- Complimentary pick up and drop any hotels in Mandalay.