- The famous story of Mahamni Buddha image
- The last royal Mandalay palace tour and Golden Palace Monastery
- Take a stroll around the World Biggest Book
- Explore to the Mandalay Hill
- Sunset view at U Bein Bridge, Amarapura
We will pick up from your Mandalay Hotel, Our Tour will start from Mahamuni Buddha, one of the famous Buddha images covered with Gold Leaves. Next, to Shweinbin Monastery, marble crabbing, tapestry work, wood carving, and gold leaf making. And Continue to Zegyo Market and Mandalay Royal Palace which is the main major attraction of Mandalay surrounding moat.
After having lunch we visit Golden Palace Monastery (Shwe Nandaw Kyuang) near at the base of Mandalay Hill – which is famous for its wood carvings and to Kayuktawgyi Pagoda to view the huge marble, Buddha.
And Kuthodaw Pagoda (the world’s largest book), a collection of more than 729 marble slabs inscribed with Buddhist teachings.
Walk up to the Mandalay Hill, the city landmark. A giant gold pagoda that sits high and mighty with a perfect view of the city. When visiting Mandalay you need to commit and make the journey up the steps to experience the amazing views. At the top, the city opens up and you can take in a 360-degree view of the city and Ayeyarwaddy river.
Evening visit to Amarapura, which is the world’s longest U Bein teak bridge is located in Taungthaman lake.
Transfer to your back to your Mandalay hotel.
> Rates and Conditions
60.00 $USD per person Guaranteed Departure minimum 2 pax
- All private transferring within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Bird watching boat fees
- Experience English speaking local tour guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- 1 bottle drinking water and refreshing towel
For more information:
- Pick up time (08:00 AM) Mandalay Downtown Hotels
- Mandalay Tour Duration is (8) hours long, Please bring sunglass and hats to protect from the sun.
- The voucher will be received after confirmation. Please check your date and pick up hotel locations are correct.
- For any last minutes booking, you should call our local hotline local tour operator number to check the availability.
- Dress Standard modest clothing. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Asian climate. Comfortable shoes are a must.
- Tour is available everyday minimum 2 person, Our tour price is base on two-person with a private sedan car. Any Reservation can request more people and children.