Loikaw Tour Highlights
- 4-hour boat trip adventure from Inle Lake to Loikaw
- Photo chance with Padaung ladies
- A difference taste with Kayah foods
- A very beautiful scenic drive from Loikaw to Kalaw
Day 1: From Inle lake to Loikaw tour with boat trip
Pick up from your Nyaung Shwe or Inle Lake Hotel. Take the 4-hour long-tail boat trip to Loikaw and proceed from Phekhon to Loikaw by a car for one and a half hours. There is some hidden treasure Pagoda such as Tharkhong and Samkar Pagoda on the way to Phekhon. Sightseeing spots are these Pagodas and continuing to Phekhon. Lunch at a local restaurant in Phekhon. Continue to Loikaw, after hotel check-in, Visit Monastery and have a look sunset from Thirimingala Pagoda (Taung Kwe Zedi).
Day 2: Loikaw – Panpet Kayan Village
Day 3: Loikaw-Kalaw by car
By vehicle from Loikaw to Kalaw. On the way to Kalaw, we can see many ethnic groups and colorful plantations. We can stop at Pinlaung and visit the Market. Lunch at Pinlaung and explore the natural cave by the name of Myintmahti Cave on the way to Kalaw. Overnight in Kalaw or Nyaung Shwe.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast in Loikaw
- Boat fees
- All private transportation by AC coach
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide from Nyaung Shwe
- All taxes and service charges
Things to bring: Long sleeves shirt, scarf and sunglass are essential during a long boat trip.