- Scenic Long Tail Boat ride to Inle Lake
- Meet the leg rowers Inn Tha fishermen and their lifestyle
- Lunch in floating Inthar House
- Witness the long neck women on the floating house
- Explore the Inn Dain Kone Village with ancient ruined Nyaung Oak Pagoda
Early in the morning pick up from your Nyaung Shwe or Inle Lake Hotels, you will visit the 5-day market which rotates on a 5-day basis between 5 villages. After the market continues to a Silk & Lotus weaving factory at Kyine Kham village. People here are well-known to produce the most unique lotus fabric only available from Inle Lake. The factory is less frequented by tourists and provides a more authentic experience. Then, you will continue to a village called Se Khaung where you can observe the process of making various kinds of ironware. As the village is known as blacksmith village and most of the people earn their livings from making ironware. After that, you will start walking from that village to Alodaw Pauk Pagoda which takes for about 30 minutes. The boat will wait for you at the Alodaw Pauk jetty. You will continue to a floating village called Paukpa village to visit a stilt house and take a break for a cup of tea while having a chit chat with friendly local families.
After that, you will take Inthar’straditional home-cooked lunch at Nampan village. After finishing lunch, you are going to see the floating garden where the Inthar people grow different kinds of vegetables. Then, you will resume your trip to Myaynigone village to see how they make local crackers by walking around the village for about 30 minutes. You will continue your trip by passing through floating gardens from Kyaysar Gone village to Khaung Dine village and enjoy various kinds of local snack-making in Khaung Dine village. Finally, you will go back to your respective hotel by boat.
> Rates and Conditions
55.00 $USD per person Guaranteed Departure minimum 2pax
- Hotel Pick up/ Drop
- Canoes fees
- Longtail boat
- Lunch at Inthar House
- Experienced English speaking local guide
- 1 bottle drinking water, a refreshing towel, and life safety jacket
For more information
- Pick up time (08:00 AM) at Nyaung Shwe or Inle lake Hotel
- Inle Lake Tour Duration is (7) hours long, Please bring sunglass and hats to protect from the sun.
- Inle Lake Zone fee is not included in the mentioned price.
- The voucher will be received after confirmation. Please check your date and pick up hotel locations are correct.
- Our tour price is base on two people with a private sedan car. Any Reservation can request more people and children.
- For any last minutes booking, you should call our local hotline local tour operator number to check the availability.