Meet our guide at 08:00 am at your Bagan hotel, today we will start a visit to the colorful Nyaung U local market and the most famous bell-shaped Shwezigon pagoda which was built in 11 century. And Gubyaukgyi temple with famous Jataka tales. Next to Ananda temple, the most beautiful and best photo shot temple in Bagan.
Htilominlo Temple, between the early and the late Bagan Period, lacquer Ware Industry. Afternoon visit to Ananda Temple, an architectural masterpiece resembling a Greek cross: Ananda Okkaung a brick Monastery with 18th-century mural painting. Explore Myingaba village by horse cart around one hour. Dhamayangyi a massive temple that shows the finest masonry on the plain of Bagan. Nanaphaya on the early style temple with the finest stone carving and Thatbyinnyu Temple is the highest one in Bagan and Bupaya stands on the eastern bank of the Ayeyarwaddy River and enjoys the Sunset cruising along Ayeyarwaddy river and return to your hotel.
> Rates and Conditions
55.00 $USD per person Guaranteed Departure minimum 2pax
- All private transferring within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle
- Experience English speaking local tour guide
- Horse cart fees and Riverboat fees
- Lunch at Myanmar cuisine restaurant
- 1 bottle drinking water and refreshing towel
- Bagan Zone Fees
- Personal expenses
For more information
- Pickup time (08:00 AM) Bagan hotels.
- For any last minutes booking, you should call our local hotline local tour operator number to check the availability.
- Dress Standard modest clothing when entering the temples. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the hot Yangon climate. Comfortable shoes are a must.
- Sunrise view in Bagan can arrange for early request to our team
- The above prices are subject to availability and change. Price may vary according to surcharges, fees, taxes or currency exchange.