- Visit Pakokku Thanakha Market from Bagan
- Learn about Daily people living in their workshop
- Experience the beautiful scenery of Ayeyarwaddy river and sunset
Pick up from your Bagan Hotel and start to drive Pakokku by car for around 2 hours. We start a visit to a local colorful market, Thanakha market, the cottage industry of slippers, cheroot, textile (weaving), the best intricate wood carving of Shweku pagoda. We will have lunch at the riverside restaurant.
After that start with the famous best well know Thihoshin Temple in Pakokku built 800 years ago by King Alaung Sithu. Continue the boat ride to the Kyaukku Cave monastery since the 12th century learns about the stone craving. In the evening return to Bagan by cruising on the Ayeyarwaddy River and watching the sunset.
Transfer to your Bagan hotel from Jetty.
- Private transfer and sightseeing with AC transport
- Riverboat fees (tea, coffee, water will serve on the boat)
- Lunch at Local Restaurants
- Water bottle and towel per adult
- English Speaking guide from Bagan
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities (optional)