Our Myanmar shore excursions will allow you to discover the biggest city of Yangon, the famous Hanthawaddy Palace site in Bago city, ancient city Bagan, Mandalay and Inle Lake. We tailor for you with from half-day excursions to 2 nights 3 days depending on your arrival time. November to April is the high of the cruise season in Myanmar, start with winter and end in summer April.
We promise you
- The whole office team already had tons of experience in the travel industry.
- We guarantee we will always get back to your ship on time.
- We can pick up you from the ship or port.
- We use airconditioned luxurious Sedans and Vans.
3 Days Yangon-Bagan-Inle Lake Shore Excursion
Tour Start/End Point: Thilawa port, Thanlyin
Duration: 3 Days
Hotels: Luxury Hotel in Bagan
Domestic Flights: ATR 72
Day 1: Thilawa port – Yangon – Bagan
Our driver and tour guide will pick up at the ship and transfer to Yangon. A walking tour starts from Sule Pagoda which is located in the central downtown of Yangon. On the way, you can see Yangon City Hall, Independence Monument, Mahabandoola Park and many colonial buildings such as the former Immigration Department, High Court, New Law Courts, Custom House, General Post Office and ends at Strand Hotel, built by the Sarkies brothers in 1901.
Next visit to the magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda, has been built over 2,600 years ago, its golden stupa is the national Landmark of Golden Land Myanmar. Fly to Bagan with afternoon flight and hotel check-in.
Day 2: Bagan Temple Tour
Enjoy the Sunrise Balloon ride over thousands of temples and Ayeyarwaddy river. (optional)
After Breakfast at hotel, visit the colorful Nyaung Oo Market, Shwezigon Pagoda, Wetkyi-in Gubyaukkyi (a cave temple with exquisite jatakas mural paintings), the elegant Htilominlo Temple (noted for its plaster carvings) and the Tharaba Gate by horse cart.
In the afternoon including visits to Ananda (an architectural masterpiece of early-style temple), Ananda Okkyaung (one of the few surviving brick monasteries from the early Bagan period), Thatbyinnyu Temple (the highest in Bagan, rising to 61 m) and Dhammayangyi Temple (noted for its remarkable brickwork). Watch the beautiful sunset of Bagan.
Overnight in Bagan.
Day 3: Bagan- Inle Lake boat tour- Yangon-Thilawa port
Fly to Heho, transfer to Nyaung Shwe (Inle Lake), the second largest lake in Myanmar. Visit Shwe Yan Pyay Monastery, Boat trip through rural villages on Inle Lake to admire the Floating Gardens, unusual technique of traditional fishing method (one-legged rowing), Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda, Nga Hpe Kyaung Monastery, Inpawkhon (the famous weaving centre of the Intha people, learn at a lotus silk weaving workshop), Cheroot Factory (Burmese roll traditional cigars).
Meet the Padaung (an ethnic tribe that wears silver ring necklaces to have a longer neck). Indein: a Boat ride to Indein the home of the Pa-oh tribe. Visit Nyaung Ohak (ruins of hundreds of ancient pagodas), Shwe Inn Dein. Transfer back to Heho airport and back to Yangon. Meet our Yangon driver at the airport and return back to the ship safely.
- 2 Nights hotel luxury hotel accommodation in a twin/double sharing basis with daily breakfast
- 3 Domestic Flights as mentioned in the itinerary
- Bagan horse cart
- Inle Lake Boat fees
- All Private transferring within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Tour guides as mentioned
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary
- Twi water bottle and towel per day
- Government tax 5% and services charges
- Visa to Myanmar
- Balloon ride in Bagan
- Entrance fees, Beverages and other meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (Drinks, laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities