Yangon Day Tour Highlights:
- Private Yangon day tour for your group, All Tickets fees are included
- Enjoy the train and see the real rural lifestyle of people in Yangon
- Explore one of the biggest Shwedagon pagoda in Myanmar
- Walk around the century-old colonial buildings with British style architecture
- Visit Chaukhtatgyi reclining Buddha
Yangon Day Tour Itinerary:
Meet our guide at your hotel and firstly drive to Kyeet Myin Dine railway station and takes 15 minutes ride of Yangon Circular Train. Stops at Yangon Central Railway Station and drive to visit Bogyoke Aung San Market (Scott Market – closed on every Monday) where you may find various Myanmar handicrafts, jade, jewelry, clothing, and beautiful longyi.
Next, a walking tour starts from Sule Pagoda which is located in the central downtown of Yangon. On the way, you can see Yangon City Hall, Independence Monument, Mahabandoola Park and many colonial buildings such as the former Immigration Department, High Court, New Law Courts, Custom House, General Post Office and ends at Strand Hotel, built by the Sarkies brothers in 1901.
The next stop is a 70-meter long Chaukhtatgyi reclining Buddha which is equal to the high of the six-story building. In the late afternoon, We will visit Kandawgyi Park which has a great view of a beautiful lake with Shwedagon pagoda background and Karaweik royal floating barge which was built in 1974.
And enjoy your sunset at magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda, have been built over 2,600 years ago, its golden stupa is the national Landmark of Golden Land Myanmar. It is always full of local people praying and make offerings, and a fascinating place to spend time watching the world go by. Our guide will show you around the pagoda complex with many temples, stupas, and statues.
In the evening walk along Little India and China Town to explore Burmese street foods and downtown life in Yangon. And return to your hotel.
1 Adult……………………….. 95 $USD per person
2 Adult……………………….. 65 $USD per person
3-4 Adult…………………….. 60 $USD per person
- All private transferring within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle
- Experience English speaking local tour guide
- Yangon Circular train fees
- Shwedagon pagoda Entrance fees
- 1 bottle drinking water and refreshing towel
- All taxes and service charges
- Tipping and gratuities are optional
- Personal expenses (soft drinks and others)
For more information:
- We offer complimentary pick up and drop at any Yangon Hotels.
- Yangon day tour Duration is 7-8 hours.
- For any last minutes booking, you should call our local hotline local tour operator number to check the availability.
- Dress Standard modest clothing when entering the temples. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the hot Yangon climate. Comfortable shoes are a must.
- The above prices are subject to availability and change. Price may vary according to surcharges, fees, taxes or currency exchange.