Our 5 Day SIC tour from Yangon to Bagan and Inle lake are designed for solo, freedom independent travelers, and couples who are willing to join the SIC small group tour to Bagan and Inle lake with reasonable price. Tour will lead by at least five year experience licensed professional tour guide from Yangon to the entire trip.
Day 1: Yangon (B/L)
Tour start from Yangon hotel, Our local tour leader will lead the SIC group to Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda with colossal reclining Buddha. Then take Yangon Circular Train ride around 15 minutes to see the way of local life in urban areas. At noon walk around Bogyoke Scott Market, Sule Pagoda, City Hall and see many colonial buildings. Next to Kandawgyi National Park, Shwedagon Pagoda, have been built over 2,600 years ago, its golden stupa is the Landmark of Myanmar people. It is always full of local people praying and make offerings, and a fascinating place to spend time watching the world go by.
Transfer to bus station and proceed to Bagan by 8 hour overnight bus.
Day 2: Bagan (B/L/D)
Arrive Bagan around early morning, our tour leader will take you to famous breakfast restaurant in Bagan. After breakfast, start with a climb to a hilltop pagoda for an impressive panoramic sunrise view before making your way to some of the other amazing temples that have existed in Bagan for hundreds of years. Visit colorful Nyaung U local Market, discover some of the most renowned temples in the area. If you see a temple that interests you, just ask your guide to stop for a look. Temples such as Ananda, Dhammayangyi, Sulamani and Thatbyinnyu are sure to impress, and may even become your favorites.
Stop for lunch at a local restaurant, and then continue your tour to Myinkaba by horse cart in the afternoon. Evening sunset cursing along the beautiful Ayeyarwaddy river see the daily life of people who live along the riverside.
Day 3: Bagan-Kalaw- Nyaung Shwe Inle Lake (B/D) driving time 6-7 hour
In the morning, start your exciting overland journey to the Nyaung shwe which is situated at the entrance of Inle lake. Enjoy a scenic drive to the small quiet town Kalaw, After that enjoy the sbeauty of the countryside along the road to Nyaung Shwe through picturesque landscapes. Upon arrival transfer to Nyaung Shwe Hotel for check in.
Enjoy welcome dinner for small group from Southern Shan State.
Day 4: Inle Lake full day sightseeing (B/L)
Take a full day tour of Inle Lake by private boat with chances to see villages, the unique leg-rowers fishermen and the floating gardens, built up from the strips of water hyacinth and mud and anchored with bamboo poles. The tour also includes visits to the silver smith factory, the silk weaving village, the Cheroot making factory, the boat making workshop, the jumping cat monastery and the most famous Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda where the Buddha images have been covered in so much gold that they look like balls of solid gold. Final visit to 14th and 15th century ruins pagoda of Nyaung Oak, Shwe Inn Dein Paya.
Finally transfer to Red Mountain Winery & Vineyard for wine tasting and panoramic view to Inle Lake.
Day 5: Inle lake-Yangon Departure (B) driving time 8 hour
After breakfast at Nyaung Shwe Hotel, take your 8 hour bus ride from Nyaung Shwe to Yangon. In the evening, we will drop at your yangon hotel respectively where our SIC small group tour may conclude.
***End of our services***
- 3 nights hotel accommodation on a Standard 3 star hotels Two Double sharing basic with daily breakfast
- 3 Long Haul AC bus tickets
- Meals and Beverages as mentioned in the itineraries (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Inle Lake boat fees
- Train ticket
- Horse cart and river boat in Bagan
- All transfers and sightseeing within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle.
- English Speaking Tour Leader from Yangon
- All entrance and sightseeing fees as mentioned
- Government tax 5% & services charge
- International flights to Yangon
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Myanmar E Visa
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities (optional)
- Single supplement
- Any other things that are not mentioned in Inclusion
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Departure Dates in 2018:
Pricing and Booking Condition:
360.0 USD per person for two people stay in one room
430.0 USD per person for one person stay in single room
Departure Dates in 2018:(1) August 22-26, (2) September 5-9, (3) September 20-24
392.0 USD per person for two people stay in one room
457.0 USD per person for one person stay in single room
Departure Dates in 2018:(4) November 14-18, (5) December 5-9, (6) December 25-29
-Group size is limited from min 8 to max 14 people.
That means we will not operate the trip without at least 08 pax for small group.
1.We will confirm all bookings for one trip before 45 days of your travel date.
2.Travelers must settle at least 50% or 100% non refundable payment within one week
after received confirmation from our company.
– All of the long haul buses and overnight buses are public quality buses.
– Sightseeing with AC Van and all the other activities are private.
– Mentioned prices are net, TT or credit card transfer fees will apply.
– No hidden fees in mentioned prices and services.